Monday, December 28, 2009

Some homemade chrissy present snaps

Ok, so I didn't get pics of all the presents I made but here are some :)

Mel's cooler bag
Front:


Top:


Inside:



Gen's mini-cooler bag
Front:



Inside:


Nanna's wine cooler bag
Front:


Top:


Dad's 50th Birthday Present
Middle strip:


Brown outer & fleece backing:



I also did a batch of around 100 biscuits in jars for extended family, coin purses for Caitie and Lilly and this for Mum that I made earlier this month. Oh, I also made my brother and my Mum cooler bags as well. Jason's was blue drill with a contrasting strip of computer office scene cotton which was also used for the drawstring section. Mum's was black drill with the drawstring section in grey ocean-ish themed poplin.

All in all, I was pretty pleased with how they all turned out :)

2 comments:

sunshinedays said...

love the cooler bags you made, especially the first one. Did you use a pattern/tute?

Me-O-Mi said...

Love the cooler bags Kell, Gorgeous!