Saturday, December 5, 2009

Outfits for the Christmas Hafla

Ok here I am yet again!

I've made Ellie a dress and James some pants for the Hafla tonight. James saw the dress and insisted that he needs a dress too and not pants this was however when I was half way through his pants and upon seeing them, he was quite pleased lol.

The dress is a peasant style top that I found a tute for here I extended it a little to make it a dress and added a band of elastic mid torso and some back ties :)

Dress:

The pants I followed the same tute as before from here but added some pockets in the same Christmas print as Ellie's dress.

Front:


Back:

The outfits both ready!

Pretty pleased with how they both turned out :) The dress I will definitely make again but shrink the width a bit first :P The pants I just need to work on pocket location I think. Richard saw them on James just after I finished them and I got "oh they are REAL pants" lol I don't think he thinks lounge pants are real pants hehee

No comments: