Monday, December 7, 2009

A little something for a santa sack!

So, even though I haven't made the santa sacks as yet, I've made something to go in Taylor's lol.

She has numerous Littlest Petshop figurines and will be getting more for Christmas so I've made somewhere for them all to live!!! I was at TT this morning and saw that their cotton prints were marked down from $12 to $6.50 so I snapped up half a metre of this LPS print as well as 1/2m each of Dr Seuss and Mickey Mouse.

I'm thinking a little dress for Ellie from the Dr Seuss print but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Mickey yet for James.

Taylor's hmmmm 'thing':


Open:


Side View:







2 comments:

Becky said...

I would love to make something like this, but have to beat my fear of zippers first LOL

Kelly said...

You should do it! They are ridiculously easy!