Friday, December 11, 2009

Leaving presents

The main carer for Elise has her last day today and of course, I left making her present till the very last minute!

I made her a messenger satchel and some cookies so I hope she likes both! (I'm going to let her know that if she doesn't think she'll use the bag that I'll happily keep it hehe)

I'm really happy with how it turned out, especially given that I didn't use a pattern and made it up as I went hehe. I got the denim as a remnant for $1 and Taylor picked the paisley-ish print from TT a while ago (hope she doesn't get angry that I used it!
Front:





Open:

Pen Slot:


Phone pocket (elasticated):

Closed showing the strap:

Cookies with the card:


Showing the cookies:

Will be dropping them off in half an hour :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

The satchel looks great. Well done with making it without a pattern.