This year, I want to get organised and stay that way (at least on some level!) With the kids in full time care, the house wasn't too bad but with them all home all the time now, the house is looking like a warzone pretty much every day (and I'll admit, it was never 'good' to begin with!).
So, for the coming week I have the following plan......
Monday 11th Jan
- go through all of Taylor's clothes and sort into wearable/chuckable/op shop-able etc and get them OUT of her room!!
- sort out the linen cupboard - in desperate need of being done! I'm thinking I'll follow the hint of putting the sheet sets inside the matching pillow case so things don't get separated
- vacuum James and Taylor's rooms (Ellie's was done today)
- sort James and Ellie's clothes the same as Taylor's
- clean both bathrooms (including toilets which will then become a Friday chore)
- plan what I am making for the EB new year sewing swap
- container cupboard - chuck all the odds and tidy - wipe it all out
- appliance cupboard - make sure all the bits for each appliance are there, wipe out cupboard
- clear out our wardrobe - it is SHOCKING! I want to be able to actually use the space in there and to do that, I need to get HEAPS of stuff out of there and organise it, find new homes for it all and vacuum
- take photos of all the items I want to sell on EB and/or ebay (while Ellie is sleeping)
- tidy my bedroom (which is appalling currently)
- bake something with the kids for snacks
- take the kids to the zoo - with snacks, lunch, drinks etc (catching the train and ferry)
- change and wash all towels