Time for me to do the plan for the coming week I think. I'm going to put less on each day and see if that helps in getting it done - maybe I was being a tad unrealistic??
- take all of the 'too small' clothes out of the kids rooms - sort into selling, giving and op shopping
wash nappies (just a reminder of which days) 15min tidy - lounge, dining and kitchen
- container cupboard
- cut everything for the NY swap
decide on what to make for the 2010 January challenge - 'Something for me' 15min tidy - lounge, dining and kitchen load of washing
- sew for NY swap
wash nappies take Taylor to rollaways! 15min tidy - lounge, dining and kitchen snacks, lunches and drinks take kids to the zoo! 15min tidy - lounge, dining and kitchen toilets wash nappies
- strip beds
- wash sheets
bbq lunch at Bibra Lake- CANCELLED
15min tidy - lounge, dining and kitchen wash towels
- organise filing - bills, uni stuff, school, speech etc
quick food shop for fresh fruit, veg and other staples only 15min tidy - lounge, dining and kitchen wash nappies 15min tidy - lounge, dining and kitchen
I am logging my dietary intake daily at my fitness pal and have so far done it for 15 days straight. I remember reading somewhere that it takes 30 days to get rid of a bad habit and 60 days to forge a new one.
My fitness/health goals for this week are:
- >30mins exercise every day
- log daily at mfp
- drink 2.5L water daily
- use the cross trainer >2 times
My creative goals for this coming week:
- sew something with a pattern (or strictly follow a tute)
- cut all pieces for the NY swap before starting sewing!
- keep my sewing cabinet at least usable (instead of a huge big mess)