Sunday, June 6, 2010

Our big news!!

Recently Richard and I decided we would add #4 to our family. I got this a couple of weeks ago!

Due to some light bleeding, I had a scan which all went well and showed us this......

We are expecting TWINS!!!!!!

We are scared, excited, nervous, happy and everything in between! We are hoping and praying that everything goes smoothly and that come January 2011, we will be welcoming two new babies into our family. It's only very early days so at the moment we are simply hoping for the best but have been told that all is looking good :)

5 comments:

Me-O-Mi said...

How far are you Kell?

Kelly said...

Only 7 weeks so far Lees :)

Donella said...

well you know i think it is awesome news, congrats to the entire kent/clarke family just a shame i wont be here to meet them when they are warm out of the oven.
so now the big question girl girl?girl boy? boy boy?

Ann G. said...

Congratulations - wow 5 children - blows my mind :) Hope all continues to be well for you all.

Kelly said...

It's blowing my mind too Ann!

Don - according to James it's one of each, I'm hoping he is right and Richard is hoping for two boys lol